This Privacy Polices applies to the subject of use of personally identifiable information submitted by user in connection with the associated application such as Newsletter signup and allowing desktop notification.
Information Collection and Use
As all other Websites, ExternCode.com may receive and store information you submit to the Application (such as Newsletter signup and allowing desktop notification). The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser info, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp and may be the number of clicks if ads served. This information is used to analyze and track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses.
We will use your Personal Information like email address to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials
It is important to provide extra added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Our site and the services available through ExternCode.com are not intended for children under the age of 13. ExternCode.com does not knowingly or specifically collect information about children under the age of 13 and believes that children of any age should get their parents’ consent before giving out any personal information. We encourage you to participate in your child’s web experience.
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time.
Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like.
- Customize the ad experience for our users, including tailoring job and display ads to the technologies a person has previously looked at, the communities a person has visited, and the job ads a person has already seen
- Allow direct communication between a 3rd party partner who hosts a promotional event with us, and users who have opted into the promotion
- Allow us to track when a ExternCode.com user sees or clicks on an ad or later visits a third-party website or purchases a product on a third-party website
- Collect impressions and click data for internal reporting and product optimization
Google Analytics Privacy notice
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website.
We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, re market our products and services to users, improve our marketing, advertising, and to improve our website. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with PD.
Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
When using our website and submitting personal data (PD) to us, you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws. Depending on the legal basis for processing your PD, you may have some or all of the following rights:
Right to object
- You have the right to object to us processing your personal data for the following reasons:
- Processing was based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- Direct marketing (including profiling); and
- Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
- Automated individual decision-making and profiling
- You will have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.